Please Note: Lincoln Financial is the new carrier for Life, Disability and Employee Assistance Program Policies for the CSD Insurance Trust. Learn more.
Welcome to the Ritenour Employee Benefits website. Here you will find information about medical plans, life insurance and retirement options through Ritenour. Open Enrollment takes place every year in August so all employees can review their benefits and make changes. Use this website to stay informed about your benefit options as a Ritenour employee.The Open Enrollment period for benefits is open every year in August. New employees and employees who qualify for a Life Event as defined by the IRS (birth, death, adoption, marriage, divorce or a spouse or dependent child gaining or losing coverage) may elect new coverage here.The annual open enrollment for district group insurance plans and other district-sponsored benefits begins Tuesday, August 16, 2022, and ends Wednesday, August 31, 2022. This is the only time each year you can make changes, without a qualifying life event. See the memo and benefit guide for detailed information regarding benefits and the open enrollment period. Please watch this brainshark presentation video for additional details.
If you are a new employee and just signed up for your benefits, those selections only apply until September 30, 2022. You need to complete open enrollment selections for 10/1/22-9/30/23. Follow the instructions in the above memo, benefit guide and brainshark video.
NEW: There are additional voluntary benefits including short & long-term disability insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance and hospital indemnity insurance. Please read all information carefully!Before you register, you will need to know:
- Your Social Security Number: You will need this to register for an account.
- Benefit Elections: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life choices
- Dependent/Beneficiary Information:
- Full name
- Social Security Number(s)
- Date(s) of Birth
Dental: Delta Dental
Delta Dental Summary of Benefits
Life, Disability and Employee Assistance Program: Lincoln Financial
Visit GuidanceResources.com, download the GuidanceNow mobile app or call 888.628.4824.
- In-Person guidance - help for short-term issues (up to 5 sessions) with a counselor per person, per issue, per year
- Unlimited 24/7 assistance - Information and referral on family matters, such as elder and child care, vacation planning, moving, car buying, etc.
- Online resources - Articles and tutorials, videos, interactive tools, including financial calculators, budgeting worksheets and more