Tyler Parent Portal
The Ritenour School District Parent Portal is provided for the parents/guardians and students to assist in the communication of important academic and other student information. The portal will enhance your connection with our schools and allow you to track your child’s attendance, discipline, grades and more.
To log onto the system, you will need a unique username and password.
To begin using the Parent Portal, please follow these steps:
You can also download the free app for quick and easy access from your phone. Learn how.At any time, if you have problems or questions about accessing the site, please contact the school where your child is enrolled.With the Ritenour Parent Portal, you can:
- Fill out the Parent Portal Registration form and return it to your child’s school.
- Your password will be emailed to the address you provided on the registration form.
- Go to the Parent Portal web page and log in.
Watch this video to learn how to use the Parent Portal. For best results, make the video full-screen and select "HD" in the lower right.
- View demographic information for your child, such as student name, birth date, gender, building, grade, counselor, homeroom and more.
- View registration and emergency contact information for your child.
- View student and guardian address information.
- View discipline records for your child.
- View your child’s attendance information.
- View your child’s report card information for the current year (middle and high school students only.)
- View your child’s current schedule.
- View your child’s classwork posted by teachers.
- Much more!