- Google is not just Gmail. It also includes managed apps like Calendar, Drive, Sites, Groups, Contacts and Classroom.
- You can go to Groups to ask to leave an email group or to request to be added to one.
- Google Apps Training is a great tool for learning more about Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Sites, Google+, Groups, Sheets, and Hangouts. This training includes self-directed learning that can be done on your own time. Find Google Apps training by clicking on the waffle in the upper right of your Google Drive, then clicking "more."
- Google Classroom can be used by all employees and has useful tools for creating tasks with specific due dates.
- In addition to the regular Google Tools, we also can utilize Google News, Maps, YouTube, AdWords, Photos, Translate, and other apps that have been created by Google.
- Set Google as your default email client to allow your browser to open email address links in your Gmail instead of Lotus Notes. Learn how: http://goo.gl/obiy5H
Google Trainers in Each Building
Administrative Center: Saundra Busch, Evelyn Gilliam, Jenna Gandolfo
SEC: Jessica Jackson, Stephanie Phillips
Buder Elementary: Tina Cummings, Emily Gabrisch, Chrissy Phillips, Robyn Trams
Iveland Elementary: Angie Richard, Lauren Smith,
Kratz Elementary: Jill Mendel
Marion Elementary: Nancy Pearl, Leslie Wilken
Marvin Elementary: Lauren Dorris, Elif Ilhan
Wyland Elementary: Lauren Hager, Kristy Santinanavat
Hoech Middle: Alyssa Barker, Kim Carson, Megan Harrison, Sandy Henfling, Rachel Hogbin, Lacey Majors, Rachel Kleinberg, Marcus Gover,
Ritenour Middle: Margaret Herb
Ritenour High School: Laura Beamer, Tim Burkard, Ellen Kim, Colette Love-Hillard, Christina Melly, Robert Weissler