Tyler Parent Portal
The Ritenour School District Parent Portal is provided for the parents/guardians and students to assist in the communication of important academic and other student information. The portal will enhance your connection with our schools and allow you to track your child’s attendance, discipline, grades and more.If your child is already in attendance in a Ritenour school, please contact your child's school to begin using the parent portal. You will be asked to verify your email address. Access will only be given to parents and/or legal guardians. If you wish to use the parent portal, please contact your child's school.Once access is given you can click here to log into your Parent Portal.For the 2021-2022 school year, families will fill out/update annual forms prior to the start of school. Parents/Guardians can now update and complete forms online through the Parent Portal for each of your children in Ritenour schools. Learn more.
You can also download the free app for quick and easy access from your phone. Learn how.At any time, if you have problems or questions about accessing the site, please contact the school where your child is enrolled.With the Ritenour Parent Portal, you can:
- Watch this video to learn how to access eForms on Parent Portal.
- Learn how to view Parent Portal in Spanish using this guide or this video.
Watch this video to learn how to use the Parent Portal. For best results, make the video full-screen and select "HD" in the lower right.
- View demographic information for your child, such as student name, birth date, gender, building, grade, counselor, homeroom and more.
- View registration and emergency contact information for your child.
- View student and guardian address information.
- View discipline records for your child.
- View your child’s attendance information.
- View your child’s report card information for the current year (middle and high school students only.)
- View your child’s current schedule.
- View your child’s classwork posted by teachers.
- Much more!