Program Publicity Tips
Musicals / Plays / Concerts / Banquets / Tournaments / Other Events
Planning an event or student production is a major undertaking. As always, Community Services is available to assist in many areas, especially in promotions, photography, printing and design. To help us help you, here a few suggestions that allow us to best serve you.
- Once dates and times are finalized, please let us know so we can add to our list of projects.
- Confirm scope of work requested – what do you want us to do – as soon as possible.
- Provide all information – copy and photos – by predetermined deadline. This is CRITICAL.
- Depending on time of year, we need about 1-2 weeks to complete design, layout and printing of programs.
- Publicity is scheduled to best communicate your event to media and other audiences (parents, community, students)
- REMINDER: Localite newspaper deadlines are on 17th of each month prior to date paper is delivered. Feb. 17 is deadline for March 1 newspaper for example.
Ritenour Community Services Staff
Paula Meers, Graphic Designer – ext. 8210
Design programs, printing, etc.
Michelle Mueller, Communications Specialist – ext. 8205
Publicity, photography, media
Jenna Gandolfo, Web Content Manager – ext. 8206
Website, social media communications
Debbie Catalano, Office Professional – ext. 8209