Ritenour sends out two types of messages:
Make sure your family contact information is accurate:
- Emergency: In case of a crisis situation, Ritenour will send out notifications to all phone numbers listed for our students - including the household, cell and work numbers for parents.
- Outreach: The district and schools keep parents connected to news and information by calling parent(s) cell phones, as well as sending out emails and text messages to the email addresses/cell phone numbers on file with their child's contact information.
- Check your family's phone numbers and contact information on the Parent Portal of Tyler. If you do not have a Tyler account, find out how you can get one.
- If you need to update this contact information, please call your school office personnel about any changes.
- Ritenour's automatic notification system receives a nightly upload of student contact information from Tyler. Any new contact information we receive from parents is uploaded within 24 hours.
Remember to opt-in for text messages:
If you are not receiving text messages and would like to, please follow the instructions below.
- Text the words SUBSCRIBE huskies (Note capital letters and lower case letters in each word) to 23177 from the cell phone/wireless device you wish to receive text messages from Ritenour.
- 23177 is Ritenour's short code for text messaging. Please add this number to your phone contact list.
- Make sure this cell phone number is included in your contact information in Tyler. Texts will only be sent to cell phones associated with your students' information in Tyler, so please contact your child’s school if this is a new number.