Home Learning in Ritenour
Use the the links on this page to continue learning from home. Also check out these learning resources compiled by Ritenour staff members.
- Google Doc by Stephanie Ruggles, RMS music teacher
- Google Doc by Lauren Hager, Wyland interventionist
- Facebook Group by Dorlita Adams, Director of Alternative Education
- Ritenour Gifted Education
All are welcome to use these resources! Check out the activities on our "additional resources" page.
- Early Childhood
- Elementary Schools (To translate a Learning Plan in Google Docs on a computer, use the Google Chrome browser and right click on the gray background behind the document. Click "translate to ...," then select your preferred language from the dropdown. On a mobile device, open in Google Chrome and click the three dots in the upper right. Click Translate.)
- Ritenour Middle School
- Hoech Middle School
- Ritenour High School
Students and teachers will use Google Classroom and Edgenuity to continue learning at this time. For questions about assigned work, please contact your teacher.
During the COVID-19 district closure, please email techsupport@ritenourschools.
orgfor help with Google accounts for all grades, as well as support for devices issued to middle and high school students. IT help is available to teachers, staff, students and their families through this email address.