Download the Hotspot Lending Acceptable Use Agreement in English and Spanish.
All Ritenour K-12 families must either enroll in the Chromebook insurance plan or decline coverage online at https://www.one2onerisk.com/prior to receiving a device. Parents/Guardians must complete this step before their child will be issued a device. No devices will be handed out to students until the parent or guardian has completed this step.
You will need to know your child’s student ID number to complete this process. This is available in the parent portal. If you do not have access to the parent portal, contact your child’s school and provide them with your email address. You must have an email address to connect with the parent portal.
Information about the benefits of device insurance can be found here.
Families who need to pay in cash for insurance can do so at your school, and will receive a code to enter in the online insurance registration process. Although families are strongly encouraged to sign up for the $20 insurance plan for each device, families can register for it at any point during the school year.
For tech support, please email techsupport@
ritenourschools.orgor call (314) 493-6172 or (314) 493-6085.
Chromebooks & Tablets
Please complete these important steps.1. Review the district’s technology use regulations (tinyurl.com/RSDTechUseReg) and electronically sign the Technology Usage Agreement in the Parent Portal.
- Download the Chromebook User Guide here (Watch Chromebook Guide video)
- Download the Tablet User Guide here
- Spanish: Lea Reglamento de uso de tecnología y complete Acuerdo del Uso de la Tecnología de Ritenour
- Vietnamese: Đọc QUY ĐỊNH SỬ DỤNG CÔNG NGHỆ và ký Technology Usage Agreement
2. Learn about device insurance benefits (tinyurl.com/DeviceInsurance) and either ENROLL in an insurance plan OR DECLINE coverage online (www.one2onerisk.com)
How to Use Ritenour Online Learning Platforms
Seesaw, Google Classroom and Zoom are the Ritenour trifecta of online learning! Learn more about each platform below, and watch tutorial videos created by Ritenour staff about Seesaw and Google Classroom.
Log into Seesaw
With Seesaw, teachers will empower students to create, reflect, share, and collaborate. Students use powerful tools in Seesaw to demonstrate learning. When students share their learning in their Seesaw portfolio, teachers and families gain valuable insights into what their students know and can better support their development throughout the school year.
It’s simple to get student work in one place and share with families, and nothing is shared without teacher approval. All parents who have downloaded the Seesaw mobile app will be notified of their child's work.
Log into Google Classroom with your Ritenour student email account
Google Classroom enables teachers in Ritenour grades 2-12 to create an online classroom area in which they can manage all the documents and assignments that their students need.
In Google Classroom teachers and students can:
- Manage assignments: Teachers can make homework assignments for students. Teachers will upload the necessary documents for the students to read or work on. Students receive email notification of new assignments. The students “turn in” the assignments when finished, and teachers will then grade them.
- Make announcements: If a teacher has an announcement for the entire class, they can email it to all students in their class.
- Store classroom materials: Any other necessary documents can be stored for students on Google Drive.
- Allow students to interact: Students have the ability to comment on assignments and announcements, as well as e-mail each other through the Classroom interface.
Learn all about Zoom on their technical support page.