Transportation Information for Phase 2 Hybrid Learning
The Ritenour School District provides free bus transportation for students who live a minimum of one mile from school or for any elementary student that must cross a road designated by the Board of Education as a hazardous route. Bus route information is provided at the beginning of the year upon enrollment. Parents are not permitted to ride the school bus with their child or to enter a bus. Students must be at their bus stop five minutes prior to their stop time.
Please note that during Phase 2 hybrid learning, the following safety protocols will be followed in order to keep our students safe and properly socially distanced:
- Students will be socially distanced on the bus to reduce contact
- Students will have an assigned seat on the bus
- One student per seat
- Siblings can sit together
- The first student picked up will be directed to a seat at the back of the bus. Students will fill the bus from back to front
- Students will leave the bus from front to back in order to maintain social distancing
- Students and families are encouraged to walk/drive to school when possible
For more information, including expectations for student conduct on the bus, visit the transportation webpage.