The Ritenour School District cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students and staff by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar, an online service for schools. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, maintain fiscal responsibility and embrace the convenience of modern technology, we have moved from paper to digital flyer delivery. E-flyers are sent directly to parents’ email inboxes as well as posted online for easy access. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Register an “Enrichment or Community Organization” account on Peachjar.
- Upload flyer for approval (in a PDF format).
- Ritenour staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
Note: Ritenour organizations such as PTOs and booster clubs should work with their building principal to upload flyers through school-based accounts at no charge.
The Ritenour School District approves the distribution of:
- Flyers that promote an educational experience for students or parents, a healthy use of leisure time and/or a special enrichment activity not duplicated by a Ritenour school or program
- Information targeted to staff that announces job-related activities and instructional opportunities related to the Ritenour School District curriculum
The Ritenour School District does not approve the distribution of:
- Commercial advertising of any kind
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint
- Materials for events deemed not suitable for children
- Materials that cause disruption of the operation and discipline of the school
- Materials that are lewd, obscene, libelous or slanderous
- Materials that discriminate against employees, students or others on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law
- Materials that violate copyright laws
Before you submit your flyer, remember:
- All flyers that are not generated by the Ritenour School District, its 10 schools or employees must include the following disclaimer: The Ritenour School District does not endorse and is not responsible for any business, service or event advertised in this flyer.
- All flyers must have contact information clearly printed on them.
- All organizations seeking approval to distribute materials must be non-profit organizations, and the materials must announce or publicize activities or events that are of interest to the District’s elementary age students and their parents.
- If you would like to have your flyer translated into multiple languages, please contact the Ritenour Community Services Department at 314-493-6080 for additional information. (Please note: an additional charge will be incurred for utilizing Ritenour Translation Services.)
For more information, please contact the Ritenour Community Services office via phone at (314) 493-6080 or email Debbie Catalano at firstname.lastname@example.org.