Ritenour School for Early Childhood Education Online Registration
Enrollment packets may also be picked up and dropped off in a lock box at the front entrance of the Early Childhood building.
Begin Education Early at the Ritenour School for Early Childhood Education
The Ritenour School District is proud to offer several programs for children who are between three and five years of age. Enrollment is open to all, who have children ages three, four and five years of age. To qualify for enrollment, the child must be toilet trained.
Prices listed below are for children who live in the Ritenour School District. Non-district students are welcome, but the tuition is $20 more per week for full day preschool and $15 more per week for half-day sessions. Tuition assistance is accepted upon request.
Children in these classes are exposed to various learning tools, methods and opportunities that will help to prepare them for Kindergarten.
- Full-day preschool classes are held from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Tuition includes breakfast, a morning snack, lunch and an afternoon snack.
- Tuition is $155 per week.
This class is made up of three, four and five year old children. This class will teach children the fundamentals of socialization and the basics to ready the children for Kindergarten.
- Half-day a.m. Monday—Friday class begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 11:30 a.m.
- Half-day p.m. Monday—Friday class begins at 12:30 p.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m.
- Tuition includes one snack
- Tuition for half-day: A.M. or P.M. is $78 per week.
Before Care Program
Before Care is available Monday through Friday, no earlier than 6 a.m. until the full-day programs begins at 8 a.m. at a rate of $41 per week.
After Care Program
After Care is available Monday through Friday from 4 p.m. to no later that 6 p.m. at an additional rate of $41 per week.
Before and After Care Program
Before and After Care is available Monday through Friday at an additional rate of $56 per week.
We follow the Ritenour School District calendar with regards to Winter Break, Spring Break, federal holidays and snow days. No tuition is charged for weeks of winter and spring breaks.
2020-2021 Enrollment Procedures and Fees
Below is the Tier system that will be followed when enrolling students each year.
- Tier 1 includes resident families in the Ritenour School District and district employees with students who will attend kindergarten next school year. These students are registered first at the beginning of each school year. After these students are placed, the 3-4 year old Ritenour School District and district employee students will be placed.
- Tier 2 includes non-resident returning families who were enrolled in our school last year. These students are enrolled after Aug. 1 (if spots are still available at our school).
- Tier 3 includes non-resident families who are new to our school. These students are enrolled after Aug. 1 (if spots are still available at our school).
Resident Families and District Employees Tuition*
- Full Day 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. $155/week
- Morning Half Day 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. $78/week
- Afternoon Half Day 12:30 - 3:30 p.m. $78/week
- Before and After Care $56/week
- Morning or After Care $41/week
Non-Resident Families Tuition*
- Full Day 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. $175/week
- Morning Half Day 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. $93/week
- Afternoon Half Day 12:30 - 3:30 p.m. $93/week
- Before and After Care $74/week
- Morning or After Care $58/week
Morning Care is 6 – 8 a.m. • After Care is 4 – 6 p.m
*Tuition prices subject to change.