College and Career Center/E3: Enroll, Enlist, Employ
Welcome to the Ritenour High School College and Career Center! Here you can find resources on what you need to know about applying, getting accepted and Enrolling in college, information on Employment, and military Enlistment opportunities.Below are the slide decks about financial aid presented by our partners at the Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis.
- Financial Aid Basics
- FAFSA and Scholarships
- FAFSA Workshops led by the Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis
ANNUAL FINANCIAL AID AND COLLEGE PLANNING NIGHT open to all grade levels on Thursday, September 28th from 6-8 in the RHS Auditorium. We hope to see you there!
Meet the Staff
College & Career Counselor
- Meets with students to discuss post-secondary plans
- Resource for college credit options in high school
- Parent resource for college planning
- Common App, NCAA, NAIA school connection
- Counselor recommendations for college
Anaya Walker (2020 RHS Grad)
Missouri College Advising Corps (MCAC) College Advisor
- FSA ID and FAFSA Completion
- College Visit Coordinator
- Community College Registration
- College Application Completion
- ACT Prep
- CCR Social Media
- College and Career Counseling Appointments are prioritized for seniors during the first semester and juniors in the second semester. Students can schedule a meeting with Mrs. Noonan or the Missouri College Advising Corps Advisor under the Ritenour Bookmarks tab on their Chromebooks.
- Grade-level college prep sessions are held on most early release Thursdays throughout the year. Students who are planning to attend college are highly encouraged to attend. However, transportation is not provided.
- Current students needing to request a transcript must request them through their SCOIR accounts or see Ms. Navarro in room 234 for assistance.
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Looking for a summer program to help you prepare for college? Click here to learn more about pre-college summer opportunities.
- Interested in finding out if you have enough money saved for college? If so, go to www.mytuitionscore.com and use the special code RIT114 to gain free access.
- Did you know you can receive college credit in high school? Learn how to earn college credit through AP courses, dual credit, and dual enrollment.
- Please be advised that Ritenour High School is required to share the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of our juniors and seniors, as required by law, with military personnel. To see information regarding this practice, please click here. If you would like to opt-out of this, please complete this google form.
- RHS will provide access to students who want to take the ASVAB here at school once in the fall and once in the spring. A link to sign up will be emailed and posted at a later date.
- For a current list of our local recruiters, please click here.