The Ritenour Board of Education believes that excellent employees are essential to and the most important resource for conducting a quality educational program. Consequently, the Board’s top priority is to select the most qualified teaching personnel, secretarial staff, custodians and other support staff employees possible within the parameters of salary limitations. Further, the District is committed to conducting appropriate staff development activities and establishing policies and working conditions which enable each staff member to make the fullest contribution to the district’s programs and services.
- Recruit, select and employ the best qualified personnel available.
- Provide staff compensation and benefit programs sufficient to attract and retain outstanding employees.
- Work with the Professional Development Department to provide in-service training for employees to improve their performance and the rate of retention and promotion.
- Conduct employee appraisal that contributes to the continuous improvement of staff performance.
- Assign personnel to ensure they are utilized as effectively as possible.
- Develop and maintain human and working relationships which maximize staff performance and personal satisfaction.
- Maintain personnel records
- Prepare personnel reports for DESE and CSD Core Data
Notice of Non-Discrimination
The Ritenour School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies:
Administrator for Student Services
Ritenour School District
2420 Woodson Road
St Louis, MO 63114
Further information on notice of non-discrimination may be obtained from the Office of Civil Rights, (800) 421-3481.
Human Resources Office
2420 Woodson Road
St. Louis, Mo. 63114
Dr. Mike LaChance
Assistant Superintendent of
Human Resources and
Title IX Coordinator