We will guide each child to reach his/her full potential by encouraging students to:
Show Good Sportsmanship
Show that you are Success Oriented
Collectively, we will provide a safe and supportive environment with high expectations that fosters a lifelong passion for learning.
Marion School Vision
Marion Elementary School, in partnership with parents and community, will work to prepare all students for a successful future as productive citizens.
- High expectations are expected from all members of the learning community. We will have high academic and behavioral expectations for students.
- We will recognize student achievement. These achievements will be reached through building and personal goals by incentives, and student recognition.
- We will provide rigorous instruction and have high expectations for student accountability.
- We will be flexible in the variety of strategies that we choose to use to maintain teacher and student engagement and motivation.
- As educators, we will work to continually improve our craft.
- Acknowledgement and acceptance of diversity is one of our greatest strengths in our building.
- We will provide opportunities for students to be leaders and model the behaviors of leadership expected from all students.
- We will maintain equitable practices.
- We will meet each student's academic and social emotional needs through differentiation.
- We will value, respect, and recognize the accomplishments of others.
- Relationships with every member of our school community is important.