Ritenour Gifted Education Program Overview
Ritenour's Gifted Education program is available for academically talented students at the elementary and middle school levels. It is intended to further challenge, motivate and stimulate students in selected core academic areas. Students receive gifted instruction in addition to regular classroom lessons.
The mission of Ritenour School District is to ensure learning occurs in a supportive environment that enables every student to think critically, solve problems and develop the knowledge and skills necessary for success in our diverse, global society.
The Ritenour School District, in partnership with parents and the community, will develop leaders recognized for academic excellence and produce graduates who will become productive citizens and lead lives of personal integrity and fulfillment.
We expect our words and actions to be determined by
- Focusing on students first
- Having high expectations for ALL students and staff
- Caring about and respecting students, parents, and staff
- Treating each other with dignity and respect
- Working together and supporting each other
- Being open and honest
- Mastering the details
- Being leaders in our field
- Striving for excellence in all that we do
- Acting and speaking with pride as members of the Ritenour family
Mary Waskow (lead teacher)
Buder and Marion
Kratz and Marvin
Iveland and Wyland
Ritenour Middle School
Hoech Middle School