Documents and Links
A Kid's Guide to Coronavirus - An ebook resource for kids published by a social worker in St. Louis
St. Louis County COVID-19 Resources - A comprehensive website that includes the number of COVID-19 cases in St. Louis County, public testing locations and a number of helpful tips and resources
- Make your own Face Mask - CDC
- Covid-19 Printables from CDC (English & Spanish)
- Resources for Households - CDC
- COVID-19 Information - Missouri Dept. of Health & Senior Services
- FAQ about COVID-19 - St. Louis County
- Stop the spread of germs (English & Spanish)
- Cover Your Cough (English & Spanish)
- Wash Your Hands (English & Spanish)
- Novel Coronavirus Fact Sheet from Missouri DHSS
Note the new symptoms to look for, as of 5-25-20.
If you were recently involved in a large group gathering and develop any of the COVID-19 symptoms listed below, please call the St. Louis County Department of Public Health at 314-615-0574 for COVID-19 testing.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services hotline is (877) 435-8411.