Ritenour Announces Hall of Fame Class for 2022
Four outstanding Ritenour alumni and one Lifetime Achievement Award recipient will be inducted into the Ritenour Hall of Fame during a special ceremony on Friday, Sept. 23 at Ritenour Auditorium. The special ceremony takes place during homecoming weekend - Sept. 23-24, 2022.
The 2022 inductees are:
- JoAnn Hornbeck - Class of 1962, an award-winning business and community leader, interior designer, fundraiser and philanthropist.
- DeRon Jenkins - Class of 1992, a retired National Football League (NFL) football player, CEO of a successful construction company and star of the hit HGTV television series “Flip or Flop Nashville.”
- Don Quante - Class of 1981, a nationally-recognized author, financial advisor and public speaker who is president and founder of Wealth Protection, LLC, a multi-million dollar financial planning practice.
- Jerry Zykan - Class of 1969, a dedicated teacher and renowned coach who had great success coaching basketball at the high school and collegiate levels.
- Dr. George R. Albin III - (Lifetime Achievement Award), a well-respected dentist and community leader who served 24 years on the Ritenour School District Board of Education advocating for Ritenour students and those with disabilities.
The Ritenour Hall of Fame was established in 1997 to honor graduates who have demonstrated outstanding professional accomplishments, civic involvement and community service.
The portraits of the Hall of Fame members and Lifetime Achievement Award recipients are proudly displayed in the lobby of the Auditorium at Ritenour High School.
Tickets for the Hall of Fame dinner and induction ceremony cost $40 and can be purchased by calling (314) 493-6080.
Visit www.ritenourschools.org to view the complete list of Ritenour Hall of Famers.