Heart disease is the leading cause of death for most Americans...
However, by living a healthy lifestyle, you can help keep your blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar levels normal and lower your risk for heart disease and heart attack.
- Choosing healthy foods & Drinks
- Keep a healthy weight
- Resource: Anthem.com, enter your username and password, click on the Care tab, then Health & Wellness Center
- Get regular physical activity
- Resource: Anthem.com, enter your username and password, and click on Discounts to find a discount on gym memberships
- Quit tobacco
- Check your cholesterol & blood pressure
- Resource: Preventive care physical exams are covered at 100%. If you have not done so, schedule your annual exam.
- Manage your diabetes
- Resource: Livongo for Diabetes: A benefit that helps living with diabetes easier. This program is offered at no cost to you, your covered adult family members with diabetes, and medical coverage through the district. You get a free meter and test strips. Enroll today: welcome.livongo.com/CSDINSURANCETRUST/now and use registration code: CSDINSURANCETRUST