Who decides what projects and programs the Foundation will support?
Twice annually the Foundation Board of Directors will review submitted applications for grants and funds. Distributions are awarded to eligible recipients (student and employees of the Ritenour School District) who have submitted proposals that are competitively reviewed. The Foundation further supports student achievement by the funding of post-secondary education scholarships.
Initiatives funded include, but are not limited to:
- Educational and financial need (scholarship)
- School and community activities (scholarship)
- Academic success at Ritenour High School (scholarship)
- Innovative and creative initiatives that support student achievement
- Alignment with Ritenour School District strategic goals
- Potential impact on large number of students
- Overall quality of application